Lardi Trans API
- Lardi-Trans API (hereinafter referred to as Lardi-Trans API or API) is provided on an "as is" basis.
- The developers of the API clearly and unambiguously inform any user that they do not guarantee that the Lardi-Trans API will meet your requirements, and that there will be no interruptions or errors during the operation of the API, and do not guarantee the efficiency of the entire API or individual API features, either now or in the future.
- Lardi-Trans API remains under active development, so the developers of API clearly and unambiguously notify any API user that changes to the code, algorithms, methods, response formats and any other features and elements of Lardi-Trans API are made continuously and without prior consent of users, and without notifying users of changes made.
- You are responsible for any use of Lardi-Trans API that allows you to achieve the intended results, as well as for the results that will be achieved through the use of Lardi-Trans API. The Lardi-Trans API users are solely responsible for all risks related to the quality, performance and efficiency of Lardi-Trans API.
- In no event shall the developers of API be liable to Lardi-Trans API users or any third party for any incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages or lost profits, even if the developers had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
- Use of the Lardi-Trans API implies the user's full consent to the specified rules for use of the Lardi-Trans API and the limitation of liability.
Lardi-Trans API is a RESTful service for developers that allows you to programmatically interact with Lardi-Trans products.
Lardi-Trans API is built according to REST principles, all data exchanged between client and API is JSON via HTTPS protocol.
The base address for the Lardi-Trans API is
- All requests to the API must contain an HTTP header with your unique key (token). For example:
Instead of the token
2UL4BXx01wU000000025 you need to put your own.
You can work with your tokens on the site in the section
To get the result in the desired language, you need to specify it in the parameter language, e.g. - ?language=uk. The default setting is Russian (ru).
- Lardi-Trans uses HTTP status codes to indicate request result. Codes in the 2xx range indicate a successful request, codes in the range 4xx indicate an error in the request (the request does not have a required parameter, the requested resource does not exist, etc.), and the codes in the 5xx range indicate the internal service errors.
|200||OK||The request has succeeded|
|201||Created||The resource has been successfully created|
|400||Bad Request||Invalid request (no required parameter)|
|401||Unauthorized||The unique client key has not been specified or the specified key has not been found|
|404||Not Found||The resource has not been found|
|422||Unprocessable Entity||The request can not be processed due to logical incompatibility of the transmitted data|
|429||Too Many Requests||The client sends too many requests|
|50*||Server Errors||The server has an internal error|